Cost of living comparison between Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06377 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,224 zł (руб 50,549) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (37 minutes ago)