Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06039 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,128 zł (руб 101,481) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)