Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13471 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,771 zł (50,258₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)