Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00189 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,865 zł (2,044,922 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)