Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,823 zł (1,589,485 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)