Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,125 zł (4,713,852 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)