Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,603 zł (₨116,886) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)