Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05265 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,644 zł (₨126,193) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)