Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.599 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,461 zł ($2,073) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (44 minutes ago)