Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.418 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,351 zł ($2,443) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)