Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 642 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.655 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 59% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,679 zł (﷼ 1,106) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)