Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.664 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 60% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)