Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.299 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)