Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.759 PLN / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 563 prices entered by 82 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 67% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,561 zł (﷼ 1,492) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)