Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.695 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)