Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,051 prices entered by 580 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05267 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,694 zł (₨203,055) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)