Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,338 prices entered by 616 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05096 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,766 zł (₨113,149) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (37 minutes ago)