Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,683 prices entered by 620 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06015 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)