Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03705 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,077 zł (₨83,033) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)