Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02816 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,214 zł (₨185,179) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (about 2 hours ago)