Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03922 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,372 zł (₨85,977) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)