Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02909 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,974 zł (₨205,378) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)