Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02699 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,333 zł (₨234,581) in Multan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)