Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03347 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,672 zł (₨169,447) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)