Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03895 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,688 zł (₨69,004) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)