Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.903 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,017 zł (RM8,880) in Muar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 2 hours ago)