Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,155 zł (RM7,122) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (32 minutes ago)