Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.741 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 188% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,817 zł ($2,891) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)