Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,734 zł (2,514,931 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)