Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.161 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,934 zł (3,209KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)