Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.203 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,280 zł (3,304KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (39 minutes ago)