Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.132 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,935 zł (3,253KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)