Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.132 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)