Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.166 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)