Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00860 PLN / KMF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,533 zł (526,908 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (28 minutes ago)