Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00857 PLN / KMF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,034 zł (354,091 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)