Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00904 PLN / KMF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,293 zł (474,871 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)