Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00905 PLN / KMF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,566 zł (394,195 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)