Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00877 PLN / KMF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,915 zł (1,016,550 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)