Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.702 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,612 zł (2,056 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (39 minutes ago)