Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.568 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,223 zł (2,025 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)