Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.452 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,237 zł (2,097 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)