Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.709 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,372 zł (1,988 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marrakech costs 6,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 200,000 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (43 minutes ago)