Cost of living in Morón, Cuba vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.775 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,231 zł (2,975 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)