Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.727 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,505 zł (2,282 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €32 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)