Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00167 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,598 zł (3,954,642 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)