Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05166 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,584 zł (₨146,805) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)