Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05294 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,669 zł (₨163,733) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)