Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,117 zł (€3,355) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)