Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,059 zł (€1,169) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (36 minutes ago)