Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 100% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,768 zł (€3,227) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)