Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 107% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,743 zł (€3,679) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)