Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 343 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.327 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 110% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,568 zł (€3,598) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)