Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,899 zł (€3,091) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)