Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 97% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,405 zł (€1,744) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)