Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 343 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.280 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 88% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,140 zł (€4,004) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)