Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.224 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 100% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,004 zł (€3,552) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)