Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12170 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)