Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11836 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,891 zł ($U83,570) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 2 hours ago)