Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 9,046 zł (R$ 9,004) in Montes Claros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)