Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,830 zł (R$ 6,732) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)