Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.215 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,440 zł (R$ 2,830) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)