Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,202 zł (R$ 3,304) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)