Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,788 zł (R$ 2,196) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)