Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,388 zł ($b3,991) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)