Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,422 zł (COL$2,558,608) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)