Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,301 zł (COL$3,073,993) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (42 minutes ago)