Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00135 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,207 zł (COL$3,111,215) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)