Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.316 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,657 zł (€2,006) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (42 minutes ago)