Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 121% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,159 zł (€4,220) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)