Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04231 PLN / LRD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 123% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,188 zł (358,947 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)