Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04356 PLN / LRD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 133% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,816 zł (133,500 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)