Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02632 PLN / LRD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,749 zł (370,385 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)