Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04561 PLN / LRD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 150% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,797 zł (170,960 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)