Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 79% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,480 zł (7,653 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)