Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.557 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,022 zł (23,387 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)