Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.554 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,644 zł (17,396 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)