Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 71% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,282 zł (7,687 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)