Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.615 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 84% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,905 zł (11,220 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)