Cost of living comparison between Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.589 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,553 zł (9,422 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)