Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03611 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,567 zł (Shilling237,240) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)