Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03684 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,501 zł (Shilling257,863) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (40 minutes ago)