Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03844 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,074 zł (Shilling79,975) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)