Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03530 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,799 zł (Shilling220,928) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)