Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03419 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,603 zł (Shilling251,624) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)