Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,217 zł (₩3,359,808) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)