Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,559 zł (₩4,660,511) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 3 hours ago)