Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00651 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 370% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 32,875 zł (5,051,772 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (43 minutes ago)