Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 372% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 35,904 zł (5,459,019 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)