Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00649 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 362% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 31,903 zł (4,913,497 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)