Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.082 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,369 zł ($1,070) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)