Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03544 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 140% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,998 zł (¥253,851) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)