Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03633 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,163 zł (¥169,635) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)