Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 234 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03643 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,721 zł (¥211,958) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)