Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03328 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 124% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,680 zł (¥471,102) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (42 minutes ago)