Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03824 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,474 zł (¥169,272) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)