Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.845 PLN / LYD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,680 zł (942 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)