Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.700 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,782 zł (2,512 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)