Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.884 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,353 zł (1,163 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)