Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.682 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,763 zł (2,521 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (41 minutes ago)