Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.949 PLN / LYD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,108 zł (1,393 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (32 minutes ago)