Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.837 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 45% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,173 zł (6,178 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)