Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02696 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,018 zł (₨408,622) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)