Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03705 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,561 zł (₨123,081) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)