Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02997 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,351 zł (₨312,043) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)