Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02790 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,212 zł (₨330,245) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)