Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03901 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,656 zł (₨119,339) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)