Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,239 zł (RM3,625) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (36 minutes ago)