Cost of living comparison between Miri, Malaysia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.954 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,075 zł (RM5,319) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)