Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,089 zł (RM9,805) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)