Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20406 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,428 zł (E£ 31,502) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (44 minutes ago)