Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25936 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,469 zł (E£ 9,520) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)