Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20520 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,178 zł (Mex$ 30,107) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)