Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18865 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,051 zł (Mex$ 32,073) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)