Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20886 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,692 zł (Mex$ 12,887) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (31 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)