Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.732 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,481 zł ($2,005) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)