Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.731 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,804 zł ($3,968) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)