Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.085 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,145 zł ($1,994) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)