Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.946 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,236 zł ($1,327) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)