Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.075 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,736 zł ($1,653) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)