Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.764 PLN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 509 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,601 zł ($4,942) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)