Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.570 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)