Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03155 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,320 zł (200,350 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (43 minutes ago)