Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,416 zł (3,042TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)