Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.888 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,474 zł (7,291TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)