Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.704 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,442 zł (9,156TL) in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)