Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.784 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,989 zł (7,638TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)