Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09988 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,192 zł (ARS $61,998) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)