Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25834 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 51% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,653 zł (ARS $21,881) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)