Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23397 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,192 zł (ARS $39,285) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)