Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13201 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,570 zł ($U49,766) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)