Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13596 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,604 zł (41,218₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)