Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13637 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,197 zł (45,442₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (35 minutes ago)