Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,634 zł (€2,492) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 2 hours ago)