Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.326 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,209 zł (€2,129) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)