Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00274 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,164 zł (2,617,726 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)