Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03145 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,100 zł (162,156 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)