Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,612 zł (﷼ 5,153) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)