Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00186 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,355 zł (1,808,180 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)