Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,181 zł (3,511,239 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)