Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00163 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 20% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,839 zł (4,189,892 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (32 minutes ago)