Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37800 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 163% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,005 zł (Bs 52,924) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)