Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38880 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 171% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,783 zł (Bs 17,446) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)