Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42085 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 198% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,320 zł (Bs 22,145) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (34 minutes ago)