Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05614 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,161 zł (56,297 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (30 minutes ago)